1. The user navigating in this area accesses Soul Skin, accessible via the url: https://www.soulskin.it/. Browsing and transmitting a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the Data Protection Conditions and Policies adopted by the site indicated therein.
2. These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/05 modified by Legislative Decree no. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by
Club: Ferrari Francesco's Soul Skin
Headquarters: Via Acquedotto 110 - Ferrara
VAT number: 01819360387
3. The user is required, before accessing the products supplied by the site, to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4. The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and of these General Conditions of Sale, the terms of which Soul Skin reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice.
5. It is possible to use the site and therefore access products supplied by the site and to purchase these in the following languages:
1. These General Conditions of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on Soul Skin and do not, however, govern the supply of services or the sale of products by different subjects by the seller that are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
2. Before submitting orders and purchasing products and services from different subjects, we suggest checking their conditions of sale.
1. To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the form in electronic format and send it following the relative instructions.
2. It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the images of each product and its price, the means of payment that can be used, the methods of delivery of the products purchased and the related shipping and delivery costs, a reference the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal; methods and times for returning the purchased products.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm the reading of the General Conditions of Sale including the information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form completed by the user, after checking the correctness of the data contained therein.
5. The buyer will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order submission procedure is completed. This will be done by clicking on the "Place order" button at the end of the wizard.
6. Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for its fulfillment.
1. In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide his / her personal data correctly and truthfully.
2. The confirmation will in any case release Soul Skin from any responsibility for the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform Soul Skin of any variation of their data at any time communicated.
3. If the user then communicates inaccurate or incomplete data or even if there is a dispute by the interested parties about the payments made, Soul Skin will have the right not to activate or to suspend the service until the related deficiencies are remedied. .
4. On the first request for activation of a profile by the user, Soul Skin will assign the same username and password. The latter acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the validation system of the user's access to the Services and the only system suitable for identifying the user that the acts performed through this access will be attributed to him and will have binding effect on him.
5. The user undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them even temporarily to third parties.
1. The products listed at https://www.soulskin.it/shop/ they are actually available products.
2. If the buyer requests the cancellation of the order, terminating the contract, Soul Skin will refund the amount paid within 7 days from the moment in which Soul Skin had knowledge of the buyer's decision to terminate the contract.
1. Soul Skin markets:
Men's, women's clothing and bags.
2. The offer is detailed on our website at the link: https://www.soulskin.it/shop/
1. The price of the products will be the one indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
2. In case of error Soul Skin will notify the buyer as soon as possible allowing confirmation of the order at the right amount or cancellation. It will not exist anyway for Soul Skin the obligation to supply what was sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
3. For countries in the European Union, the prices for the items include VAT and the shipping costs are FREE.
4. For countries outside the European Union, land local taxes, import and customs clearance are charged to the customer. Shipping costs € 25.00.
5. Prices are subject to change at any time. The changes do not affect orders for which order confirmation has already been sent.
6. Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the cart. It will be sufficient to follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. The details of the order can be changed before payment.
7. Payment can be made by:
1. Soul Skin carries out shipments throughout the European Union and Extra European Union.
2. Soul Skin will only make deliveries to the user's home, provided at the time of purchase.
3. Delivery is generally made within 3-8 days (outside the EU), or, if no delivery date is specified, within the deadline estimated at the time of selecting the delivery method and, in any case, within the maximum deadline. thirty days from the date of confirmation.
4. If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In this case, a notice will specify the place where the order is located and how to agree on a new delivery.
5. If you are unable to be present at the place of delivery at the agreed time, we ask you to contact us again to agree on a new delivery date.
6. If delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to us after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that we intend to terminate the contract.
7. As a result of the termination, the amounts will be returned, including delivery costs with the exclusion of any additional costs deriving from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any case, within 14 days from contract termination date. Transportation resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs that will be borne by the buyer.
8. Shipping costs are paid by the buyer and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed.
1. The risks relating to the products will be borne by the buyer from the moment of delivery. The ownership of the products is considered acquired as soon as full payment of all amounts due in relation to them has been received, including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, should this occur later.
1. The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-compliance of the items with the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
2. If the buyer has entered into the contract as a consumer or is any natural person acting on the site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity carried out, this guarantee is valid on condition that the defect occurs within 24 months from the date of delivery of the products; that the buyer submits a formal complaint relating to the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognized by the latter; that the online return form is completed correctly.
3. In the event of non-compliance, the buyer who has entered into the contract as a consumer will have the right to obtain the restoration of conformity of the products at no cost, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or termination of the contract relating to the disputed goods and the consequent return of the price.
4. All return costs for defective products will be borne by the seller.
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
2. In the case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the term of 14 days starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal must communicate it to Soul Skin through an explicit declaration, which can be sent by email via: email@example.com, specifying as SUBJECT: request for withdrawal-order number. Within 24h, you will be provided with the instructions to make the return.
NB. For extra-EU orders, shipping costs and / or customs duties will not be refunded, which will be fully taken care of by the customer.
6. The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will reimburse the amount of products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 7 days, including any shipping costs for orders in the EU.
7. As required by art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, modified by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site can suspend the refund until receipt of the goods or until the buyer has demonstrated that he has sent the goods back.
8. The right of withdrawal will not apply if Soul Skin products are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
9. The site will perform the refund using the same payment method chosen by the buyer during the purchase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the buyer intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he will have to provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary for making the refund.
2. The information is available at the following link: https://www.soulskin.it/privacy-disclaimer/
1. In the event that one of the clauses of these General Conditions of Sale is void for any reason, this will in no case compromise the validity and compliance with the other provisions contained in these General Conditions of Sale.
1. Any request for information can be sent by email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
1. These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of it, without prejudice to any other prevailing mandatory rule of the country of habitual residence of the purchaser. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes inherent and / or consequent to them must be resolved exclusively by the Italian judicial authority, at the judicial forum of Ferrara.