1. By navigating in this area you access Soul Skin, accessible through the url: https: //www.soulskin.it/. Browsing and transmitting a purchase order on the website implies acceptance of the Conditions and Data Protection Policies adopted by the website itself and indicated therein.
2. These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the website in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/14 and Legislative Decree no. 70/03) by
Company: Soul Skin di Ferrari Francesco
Head office: Via Acquedotto 110 - Ferrara
VAT No.: 01819360387
3. You are required, before accessing the products provided by the Site, to read these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4. You are invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale whose terms Soul Skin reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without prior notice.
5. You may use the Site and thereby access and purchase products provided by the Site in the following languages:
1. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale govern the offer, submission and acceptance of purchase orders for products on Soul Skin and do not govern the provision of services or the sale of products by parties other than the seller that are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
2. Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from other parties, we suggest you check their terms of sale.
1. In order to conclude the purchase contract, you will need to fill in the electronic form and send it by following the relevant instructions.
2. The form contains a reference to the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, images of each product and its price, the means of payment that can be used, the method of delivery of the purchased products and the related shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal, and the method and timing for returning the purchased products.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Terms and Conditions of Sale including the Information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form completed by the user, after checking that the data contained therein is correct.
5. The buyer shall be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order procedure is completed. This shall be done by clicking on the "Place order" button at the end of the guided procedure.
6. Once the contract has been concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for processing.
1. When completing the registration procedures, you undertake to follow the instructions on the Site and provide your personal data correctly and truthfully.
2. Confirmation will in any case exempt Soul Skin from any liability regarding the data provided by you. You undertake to promptly inform Soul Skin of any changes to your data that you have provided at any time.
3. Should the user then provide inaccurate or incomplete data or even in the event there is a dispute by the interested parties regarding the payments made, Soul Skin shall be entitled not to activate or to suspend the service until the relevant shortcomings have been remedied.
4. Upon the first request of activation of a profile by the user, Soul Skin will assign the same a username and a password. The latter acknowledges that such identifiers constitute the validation system of the user's accesses to the Services and the only system capable of identifying the user that the acts performed through such access will be attributed to him and will be binding on him.
5. The user undertakes to maintain the secrecy of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them even temporarily to third parties.
1. The products listed at https://www.soulskin.it/shop/ are products that are actually available.
2. If you request the cancellation of your order by terminating the contract, Soul Skin will refund the amount paid within 7 days after Soul Skin has become aware of your decision to terminate the contract.
1. Soul Skin markets:
Men's and women's clothing, bags and accessories.
2. The offer is detailed on our website at the link: https://www.soulskin.it/shop/
1. The price of the products will be the one indicated on the website from time to time, unless there is an obvious error.
2. In the event of an error, Soul Skin will notify the purchaser as soon as possible, allowing the order to be confirmed at the correct amount or cancelled. However, Soul Skin shall not be obliged to deliver what has been sold at the incorrectly indicated lower price.
3. For countries within the European Union, prices for items are inclusive of VAT and shipping costs are FREE.
4. For countries outside the European Union, local, import and customs clearance taxes are the responsibility of the customer. Shipping costs € 25,00.
5. Prices are subject to change at any time. Changes do not apply to orders for which an order confirmation has already been sent.
6. Once you have selected the products you want, they will be added to your shopping cart. Simply follow the purchase instructions, entering or verifying the required information at each step of the process. You can change your order details before payment.
7. Payment can be made by:
1. Soul Skin ships throughout the European Union and beyond.
2. Soul Skin will only deliver to your home address, provided at the time of purchase.
3. Delivery is generally made within 3-8 days (non-EU), or, if no delivery date is specified, within the estimated time when selecting the delivery method and, in any case, within a maximum of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
4. If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In that event, a notice shall specify the location of the order and how to agree on a new delivery.
5. If you are unable to be at the delivery location at the agreed time, please contact us again to arrange a new delivery date.
6. If delivery cannot take place for reasons beyond our control after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we shall assume that you wish to terminate the contract.
7. As a result of the termination the amounts will be refunded, including the costs of delivery to the exclusion of any additional costs arising from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any event, within 14 days of the date of termination. The transport resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs, which shall be borne by the purchaser.
8. Shipping costs shall be borne by the purchaser and are explicitly highlighted when the order is placed.
1. The risks relating to the products shall be borne by the buyer from the moment of delivery. Ownership of the products shall be deemed to have been acquired upon receipt of full payment of all amounts due in respect thereof, including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, whichever occurs later.
1. The seller is liable for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-conformity of the items to the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
2. If the purchaser has entered into the contract as a consumer or is any natural person acting on the site for purposes unrelated to any entrepreneurial or professional activity carried out, this guarantee is valid provided that the defect becomes apparent within 24 months from the date of delivery of the products; that the purchaser submits a formal complaint regarding the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognised by the purchaser; that the online return form is correctly completed.
3. In the event of non-conformity, the purchaser who has concluded the contract as a consumer shall be entitled to have the goods restored to conformity free of charge by repair or replacement, to obtain an appropriate price reduction or to have the contract rescinded in respect of the disputed goods and the price refunded accordingly.
4. All costs of returning defective products will be borne by the seller.
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the purchaser has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
2. In the event of multiple purchases made by the purchaser with a single order and delivered separately, the 14-day period shall run from the date of receipt of the last product.
3. If you wish to exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify Soul Skin by means of an explicit declaration, which can be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying as SUBJECT: request for withdrawal-order number. Within 24 hours, you will receive an answer with the instructions to make the return.
NB. For non-EU orders, shipping costs and/or customs charges will not be reimbursed and will be borne entirely by the customer.
6. The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 7 days, including any shipping costs for orders in the EU.
7. As provided for by art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the website may suspend the refund until receipt of the goods or until the purchaser has demonstrated that he/she has returned the goods.
8. The right of withdrawal will not apply in case Soul Skin's products are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
9. The website will execute the refund using the same means of payment chosen by the buyer during the purchase process. In case of payment by bank transfer, and if the purchaser intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he will have to provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary for the refund.
2. The information notice is available at the following link: https://www.soulskin.it/privacy-policy/
1. If one of the clauses of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale is null and void for any reason whatsoever, this shall in no way affect the validity of and compliance with the other provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
1. Any request for information may be sent by e-mail to email@example.com.
1. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by and construed in accordance with Italian law, without prejudice to any other overriding mandatory rules of the purchaser's country of habitual residence. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes inherent and/or consequent to the same shall be settled exclusively by the Italian judicial authority, at the Court of Ferrara.