1. The present general terms and conditions of use represent the access and use of the Soul Skin website, accessible through the url: https://www.soulskin.it/, (hereinafter the "owner"), are activities governed by the present general terms and conditions of use.
2. This Site is owned by:
Company:Soul Skin di Francesco Ferrari
Head office: Via Acquedotto, 110 - Ferrara
3. Access to the site and its use, as well as the purchase of products presented on it, presuppose that these general conditions of use have been read, understood and accepted.
1. The holder may amend or simply update all or part of these general conditions of use. Changes and updates to the general conditions of use will be notified to users on the home page as soon as they are adopted and will be binding as soon as they are published on the website in this same section. Access to and use of the site presuppose the user's acceptance of these conditions of use.
1. The contents of the site, such as, by way of example, the works, images, photographs, dialogues, music, sounds and videos, documents, drawings, figures, logos and any other material, in whatever format, published on the site, including the menus, web pages, graphics, colours diagrams, tools, fonts and design of the site, diagrams, layouts, methods, processes, functions and software that are part of the site are protected by copyright and by any other intellectual property right of the owner or of any third party contracted by the owner. Reproduction, in whole or in part, in any form whatsoever, of the site and its contents is prohibited without the express written consent of the owner.
2. The user is only authorised to view the site and its contents by making use of the services available there. The user is also authorised to carry out all those other temporary acts of reproduction, devoid of any economic significance of their own, which are considered transient or incidental, integral and essential part of the same display and use of the site and its contents and all other operations of navigation on the site that are performed only for a legitimate use of the same.
3. The user is in no way authorised to carry out any reproduction, on any medium, in whole or in part of the site and its contents. Any reproduction shall be authorized from time to time by Soul Skin or, if necessary, by the authors of the individual works contained on the Site. Any such reproduction must be carried out for lawful purposes and in compliance with copyright and other intellectual property rights and the authors of the individual works contained on the site.
1. Access to and use of the site, the display of the web pages, including communication with the owner, the possibility of downloading information on the products and the purchase of the same on the website, constitute activities carried out by the user exclusively for personal purposes unrelated to any commercial, entrepreneurial and professional activity.
2. The user is personally responsible for the use of the website and its contents. In fact, the owner cannot be held liable for any use of the website and its contents by any of its users that does not comply with the laws in force, except for liability for fraud and gross negligence. In particular, the user shall be the one and only person liable for the communication of information and data that is incorrect, false or relating to third parties, without their consent, as well as in consideration of the incorrect use of the same.
3. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is at the user's own choice and risk, so any liability for any damage to computer systems or loss of data resulting from downloading operations falls to the user and cannot be attributed to the holder.
4. The owner declines all responsibility for any damage resulting from the inaccessibility of the services on the site or from any damage caused by viruses, damaged files, errors, omissions, service interruptions, deletion of content, problems related to the network, providers or telephone and/or telematic connections, unauthorised access, alteration of data, failure and/or malfunction of the user's own electronic equipment.
5. You are responsible for the safekeeping and proper use of your personal information, including credentials that allow access to restricted services, as well as for any damaging consequence or prejudice that may arise against Soul Skin or third parties as a result of incorrect use, loss, theft of such information.
6. The Owner has taken all reasonable measures to prevent the publication on the Site of contents and images that may be considered harmful to the decorum, human rights and dignity of persons, in all possible forms and expressions. In any case, if the aforementioned contents are deemed to be offensive to religious or ethical sensibilities or to decorum, the user concerned is requested to communicate this condition to the owner, who nevertheless warns that any access to the contents deemed to be offensive or offensive takes place on the part of the user at his sole discretion and under his exclusive and personal responsibility.
7. The Owner has also taken every useful precaution to ensure that all the information on the site is correct, complete and up-to-date. However, the Owner does not assume any responsibility towards users for the accuracy and completeness of the content published on the site, unless otherwise provided for by law. Should a user find errors or missing updates of the information on the site, he/she is requested to notify the owner using the email box: email@example.com
1. The user will be able to register on the site in order to take advantage of its products and/or services. The user will have an area of the site exclusively dedicated to him/her called "My Account" through which he/she will be able to access and check from time to time the status of the services for which he/she has made a request.
2. By registering on the site, the user must provide a strictly personal e-mail address or username (hereinafter the "id") and password for access. Both the id and the password may not be used by two or more stations at the same time and the user may not cede or transfer them to third parties, except under his full and exclusive responsibility. In this regard, please note that the user will be held liable towards the owner and any third party for any and all actions, transactions and/or facts that have occurred and/or been performed through the use of the id and/or password entered.
3. The user is obliged to preserve the confidentiality and secrecy of his id and password and must promptly inform the site of any unauthorised use or loss thereof, by email or registered letter with return receipt, so that it can suspend the provision of its services with reference to the account.
4. If unauthorised access to the user's account and/or the user has lost his ID and/or password more than three times, the website reserves the right to remove the user's account without the user having any claim against the holder.
5. The owner cannot be held liable in any way, directly or indirectly, in any form or on the basis of any liability scheme, for injury or damage of any kind resulting from or related to the user's failure to comply with the provisions of this article.
6. The owner will be free to block a user's access to its customer area and/or to interrupt the operation of the user's id and/or password if it considers that there has been a substantial breach of these general conditions of use and in particular of what is stipulated below, or if the user makes unlawful or incorrect use of the site's services.
7. The user shall also be obliged not to carry out or allow third parties to carry out the following behaviour (non-exhaustive and constantly updated):
1. As stated above, the owner takes the utmost care in maintaining the site and its content, but assumes no responsibility for the correctness, completeness and timeliness of the data and information provided on the site or on sites linked to it. Any liability for errors or omissions arising from the use of the data and information on the site must therefore be excluded.
2. The owner disclaims all liability, including the presence of errors, the correction of errors, the responsibility of the server hosting the site; he is also not responsible for the use of the information contained, its correctness and reliability. In no event, including negligence, shall the owner be liable for any direct or indirect damage that may result from the use, or inability to use, the materials on the site.
1. The Holder shall not be held liable for any damage resulting from the failure to provide the service due to the malfunctioning or failure of the electronic means of communication for reasons beyond his foreseeable control. This includes, but is not limited to, the malfunctioning of servers and other electronic devices, including those not forming an integral part of the Internet network, the malfunctioning of installed software, computer viruses or other harmful and damaging computer components, as well as the actions of hackers or other users with access to the network. The user therefore undertakes to indemnify and hold harmless the owner from any liability and/or claim in this regard.
1. This site can also be reached through third party sites where there will be a link or banner to access the site.
2. The activation of links on third-party sites to this site is possible at all times and when it does not violate these conditions of use.
3. The activation of unauthorised links shall entitle the owner to act for the immediate deactivation of the illegitimate links and for the possible recognition of the relative commercial practice or unfair competition or action to the detriment of the good name and reputation of the owner, its services and the companies of the same group. The activation of deep hypertext links (such as deep frames or deep links) to the Site or the unauthorised use of meta-tags is in any case prohibited.
1. All trademarks and distinctive signs present on the site, including those relating to individual activities carried out by the owner, are the exclusive property of the owner himself or of the companies he refers to.
2. The owner has the right to make exclusive use of the aforementioned trademarks. Consequently, any use that is not permitted, not authorised and/or not in accordance with the law is strictly prohibited and entails legal consequences. It is in no way permitted to use these trademarks and any other distinctive sign present on the site to take unfair advantage, even indirectly, of the distinctive character or reputation of the owner's trademarks or in such a way as to prejudice them and their owners.
3. The domain https://www.soulskin.it/ as well as its various declinations and subdomains are the property of the holder. No use, even indirect, is permitted, unless specifically authorised in writing by the holder(s).
2. The information notice is available at the following link: https://www.soulskin.it/privacy-policy/
1. In the event that one of the clauses of these general terms and conditions of use is null and void for any reason whatsoever, this shall not affect the validity of and compliance with the other provisions of these general terms and conditions of use.
1. Any request for information may be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. These General Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Italy, without prejudice to any other overriding mandatory rules of the purchaser's country of habitual residence. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the general conditions of use and sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes inherent and/or consequent to the same shall be settled exclusively by the Italian judicial authority, at the competent court of Ferrara.