1. These general conditions of use represent access and use of the Soul Skin website, accessible via the url: https://www.soulskin.it/, (hereafter the "owner"), are activities regulated by these general conditions of use.
2. This site is owned by:
Company: Francesco Ferrari's Soul Skin
Headquarters: Via Acquedotto, 110 - Ferrara
VAT number: 01819360387
3. Access to the site and its use, as well as the purchase of products presented on it, presuppose the reading, knowledge and acceptance of these general conditions of use.
1. The owner may modify or simply update, in whole or in part, these general conditions of use. Changes and updates to the general conditions of use will be notified to users on the Home page as soon as they are adopted and will be binding as soon as they are published on the website in this section. Access to and use of the site presupposes acceptance by the user of these conditions of use.
1. The contents on the site, such as, for example, the works, images, photographs, dialogues, music, sounds and videos, documents, drawings, figures, logos and any other material , in any format, published on the site itself, including menus, web pages, graphics, colors, schemes, tools, fonts and site design, diagrams, layouts, methods, processes, the functions and software that are part of the site are protected by copyright and by any other intellectual property right of the owner or of any third parties contracted by the same. The reproduction, in whole or in part, in any form, of the site and its contents is prohibited, without the express written consent of the owner.
2. The user is only authorized to view the site and its contents using the relative services available there. The user is also authorized to carry out all those other temporary acts of reproduction, without their own economic significance, which are considered to be transitory or accessory, an integral and essential part of the same visualization and use of the Site and its contents and all the others browsing operations on the Site that are performed only for a legitimate use of the same.
3. The user is in no way authorized to perform any reproduction, on any medium, in whole or in part of the site and its contents. Any act of reproduction must be, from time to time, authorized by Soul Skin or, if necessary, by the authors of the individual works contained on the site. These reproduction operations must in any case be carried out for lawful purposes and in compliance with copyright and other intellectual property rights and with the authors of the individual works contained on the site.
1. Access to and use of the site, the display of web pages, including communication with the owner, the possibility of downloading product information and the purchase of the same on the website, constitute activities conducted by the user exclusively for personal uses unrelated to any commercial, entrepreneurial and professional activity.
2. The user is personally responsible for the use of the site and its contents. In fact, the owner cannot be held responsible for the use of the website and the contents by each of its users that does not comply with the law, without prejudice to liability for willful misconduct and gross negligence. In particular, the user will be the one and only person responsible for the communication of incorrect, false or related information and data to third parties, without these having expressed their consent, as well as in consideration of incorrect use of the same.
3. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is at the user's choice and risk, therefore any responsibility for any damage to computer systems or data loss resulting from the download operations falls on the user and cannot be attributed to the owner.
4. The owner declines all responsibility for any damage deriving from the inaccessibility of the services on the site or from any damage caused by viruses, damaged files, errors, omissions, interruptions of the service, cancellation of contents, problems connected to the network, to the providers or telephone and / or telematic connections, unauthorized access, data alterations, failure and / or faulty operation of the user's electronic equipment.
5. The user is responsible for the safekeeping and correct use of his / her personal information, including the credentials that allow access to the reserved services, as well as for any harmful consequence or prejudice that may arise for Soul Skin or third parties as a result incorrect use, loss, theft of such information.
6. The Data Controller has taken all reasonable steps to prevent contents and images from being published on the site that could be considered harmful to the dignity, human rights and dignity of people, in all possible forms and expressions. In any case, if the aforementioned contents are considered to be harmful to religious or ethical sensitivity or decorum, the user concerned is asked to communicate this condition to the owner, who however warns that any access to the contents considered harmful or offensive takes place by of the user at his sole discretion and at his exclusive and personal responsibility.
7. The Owner has also taken every useful precaution so that all the information on the site is correct, complete and updated, however the same does not assume any responsibility towards users for the accuracy and completeness of the content published on the site, except as otherwise provided by law. If a user finds errors or non-updates of the information on the site, please communicate it to the owner using the email box: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The user will have the opportunity to register on the site to take advantage of its products and / or services. The user will have an area of the site exclusively dedicated to the same called "My account" through which he will be able to access and check the status of the services you have requested from time to time.
2. By registering on the site, the user must provide an e-mail address or a username (hereafter the "id") and a strictly personal access password. Both the ID and the password cannot be used by two or more workstations at the same time and the user cannot transfer or transfer them to third parties, except under his full and exclusive responsibility. In this regard, please note that the user will be held liable towards the owner and any third party for any and all action, transaction and / or fact occurred and / or performed through the use of the id and / or password entered.
3. The user is obliged to preserve the confidentiality and secrecy of his / her ID and password and is required to promptly inform the site of any unauthorized use or loss thereof, by email or registered letter with return receipt so that the itself may suspend the provision of its services with reference to the account.
4. If it happens that unauthorized access to the user's account has occurred and / or the same has lost his ID and / or Password more than three times, the site reserves the right to remove the user account without the latter having anything to claim against the owner.
5. The owner cannot be held responsible in any way, directly or indirectly, in any form or on the basis of any liability regime, for injuries or damages of any kind resulting from, or related to, the failure to comply with the user of the provisions of this article.
6. The owner will be free to inhibit a user's access to his customer area and / or to stop the operation of his id and / or password, if he believes that a substantial violation of these general conditions has occurred. use and in particular of what is foreseen, or if the user makes an illegal or incorrect use of the services of the site.
7. The user will also be required not to carry out or allow or allow third parties the following behaviors (non-exhaustive and continuously updated):
1. As indicated above, the owner carries out with the utmost diligence the care and maintenance of the site and its contents, however, it assumes no responsibility for the correctness, completeness and timeliness of the data and information provided on the site or on the sites linked to it. Therefore, any liability for errors or omissions arising from the use of data and information on the site must be excluded.
2. The owner declines all responsibility, including the presence of errors, the correction of errors, the responsibility of the server hosting the site; it is also not responsible for the use of the information contained, for its correctness and reliability. In no case, including negligence, the owner will be responsible for any direct or indirect damage that may result from the use, or inability to use, the materials on the site.
1. The owner cannot be held responsible for damages resulting from the failure to provide the service due to the incorrect or non-functioning of the electronic means of communication for reasons unrelated to the sphere of its foreseeable control. By way of example, but not limited to, the malfunction of servers and other electronic devices, even if they are not an integral part of the Internet, malfunction of installed software, computer viruses on the possible presence of viruses and other harmful and harmful computer components, as well as actions taken by hackers or other users with access to the network. The user therefore undertakes to hold harmless and release the owner from any liability and / or request in this regard.
1. This site can also be reached through third party sites where there will be a link or banner to access the site.
2. The activation of links on third party sites to this site is possible always and when it is not detrimental to these conditions of use.
3. The activation of unauthorized links will legitimize the owner to act for the immediate deactivation of the illegitimate links and for the possible recognition of the relative commercial practice or unfair competition or action to the detriment of the good name and renown of the owner, of his services and companies of the same group. In any case, the activation of deep hypertext links (such as deep frames or deep links) to the Site or the unauthorized use of meta-tags is prohibited.
1. All trademarks and distinctive signs on the site, including those relating to the individual activities carried out by the owner, are exclusive to the owner himself or the companies referring to him.
2. The owner has the right to make exclusive use of the aforementioned trademarks. Therefore, any unauthorized, unauthorized and / or non-compliant use is strictly prohibited and has legal consequences. It is in no way permitted to use these trademarks and any other distinctive sign on the site to unduly or indirectly take advantage of the distinctive character or renown of the owner's trademarks or in such a way as to prejudice them and their owners.
3. The domain https://www.soulskin.it/ as well as the various declinations and subdomains are owned by the owner. No use, albeit indirect, is permitted, unless specifically authorized in writing by the owner or owners.
2. The information is available at the following link: https://www.soulskin.it/privacy-disclaimer/
1. In the event that one of the clauses of these general conditions of use is null for any reason, this will in no case compromise the validity and compliance with the other provisions contained in these general conditions of use.
1. Any request for information can be sent by email to the following address email@example.com
1. These general conditions of use are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of it, without prejudice to any other prevailing mandatory rule in the country of habitual residence of the purchaser. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the general conditions of endita use are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes inherent and / or consequent to them must be resolved exclusively by the Italian court, at the competent court of Ferrara.